This is the easiest way to enjoy sweet potato bread without the guilt. Step-by-step guide on how to make sweet potato toast in your toaster. Totally gluten free recipes, grain free & paleo, vegan diet friendly too. First we'll make the sweet potato toast in toaster recipe, then we'll show you 4 simple delicious ways to top it. All healthy recipes & super easy! 2 savory recipes & 2 sweeter versions are shown, during this live streaming YouTube video broadacast. If you'd rather read on, instead of watching the video, here's what you'll need:
Sweet "Potatoast" (Base Recipe)
- Only 1 ingredient! - 1 Large Sweet Potato
- Wash thoroughly & slice off the ends. Then slice length wise in 1/2 inch slices.
- Toast slices in your toaster on HI power 3-4 times, depending on the strength of your toaster.
4 Heathy Ways To Top Your Sweet Potato Toast Base Recipe
- Cream Cheese & Cinnamon - We used Kite Hill's dairy-free version
- Avocado, Lemon Juice, Basil
- Peanut Butter & "Jelly"
- Hi Protein Chocolate Banana - 1 Tbsp of each (vanilla protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, unsweetened almond milk). Top with banana slices. We used Max's Best Bootcamp Protein Powder, but you may use your fave brand.
Do you have any other ideas for toppings? We'd love to hear them! Also, if you're working on cleaning out your diet & want to step up your fitness too...come join us for a complimentary bootcamp session! (Click TRY FREE button above to apply) Thanks for reading & have an awesome day!