So you're ready to finally lose the extra weight, but not seeing the results you want. It's OK. This is common, without the right plan. That's why we want to share with you these 5 easy weight loss tips, to help you achieve your goals starting right now. Watch the video above for full details, or simply read on...
1. Get A Workout Buddy - It's always more fun together & inevitably one of you may or may not want to workout that day. Text each other, put it in your calendar & get it done. The point is to make it a healthy habit & to have a support team in place, so that you can keep it up! Extra accountability & healthy competition are good things.
2. Eliminate Added Sugar For 30 Days - Banning the white stuff will help you decrease over all calories & make you more aware of what you're putting into your body. Yes, you've got to read food labels! It's a real eye opener. We did a review of the Whole30 Diet & that was one of the elements that we liked about it.
3. Increase Your N.E.A.T. - Neat is an acronym that stands for non exercise activity thermogenesis. It's a pretty fancy term, but put simply, it's all of the extra movement that adds up at the end of you day that's not conventional exercising. Walking, performing common tasks at work not at your desk, playing with your kids, etc. It really adds up! Little habits create big change. Have you ever noticed that fidgety people are usually thin? They're constantly moving.
4. Start Your Day With Apple Cider Vinegar - It's not a weigh loss miracle cure, but it will help burn fat & suppress your appetite. Read the post below for the full recipe & health benefits. Just make sure the label says raw, organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized.
5. Get More Skin In The Game - You know that spending $10 on a gym isn't much of an investment. You're time is too valuable to waste & time is actually our most precious asset. Spending time & resources on real food, daily learning & hiring a personal trainer are just a few ways to lock in your weight loss success. After all, if what you're doing now was working, you wouldn't be needed to lose the exccess weight. You're worth it, so that you can be the best for YOU & your loved ones.
We hope you found these tips helpful! If you're in the Danbury CT area, let me & my team help you create a weight loss plan that's right for you. Simply click on the CONTACT US button below now, so that we can start getting you weight loss results today!
What other tips do you have, that may be helpful to others on their weight loss journey? We love your feedback, so feel free to post any questions of comments below. Be sure to connect with us on social (links below). Thanks for reading & have an awesome day!