Struggling with fitness motivation? These 6 secret fitness tips will help! Workout motivation comes from progress & results. They're ultimately what will keep you motivated to workout. Now some of these tips may not seem all that secret, but they are absolutely the secret to your success. They've worked for hundreds of our boot camp clients & we challenge you to exercise them today. Here's the list of each one. Be sure to watch the video full the full breakdown...
1. Put Down Your Phone - The average American now spends 4.7 hours on their phone each day. CDC studies show that 70% are overweight or obese. Only 20% achieve their daily minimum requirements. Put down your phone for 30-60 minutes & go workout!
2. Put It In Your Calendar - Ok, you will need to pick up your phone for this one, haha. When you make a doctors appointment, do you put it in your phone's calendar? Yes, of course. And do you make it to the appointment. Yes, again...do this for your workouts, too.
3. Consistency Is Key - Going all out for 7 days in a row, then missing a week of workouts won't get you results. They come with consistency over time.
4. Get A Workout Buddy - One of the biggest trends we've seen at Max's Best Bootcamp lately is partners, friends, couples signing up together. They don' always workout at the same times, but it's a great way to add support & accountability to your training.
5. Set Attainable Goals - Losing 20 pounds in 2 weeks is possible, but usually when we try extreme things, they backfire. In this case the weight usually comes right back on. Set achievable short, medium & long term goals for yourself. If you're not sure what an realistic goal would be, just email me & I'll be happy to help you with that.
6. Choose A Fun & Effective Workout - If you don't love your workout program, then there's no way you'll keep it up. Our bootcamp members love that we challenge them & but also that we push together properly, to get awesome results consistently! We'd be happy to have you as our guest...come try a complimentary boot camp session today. Get ready to start getting results fast! Click the TRY FREE button below to apply now...
Which of these tips did you find most helpful? What other fitness tips have helped you stay motivated?
Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day,