Jump rope vs running. Both are great for cardio...but which is better for fat loss? Learn 7 reasons why you may want to consider jumping rope in your next cardio workout session.
1. High Calorie Burn - Both jump rope and running are great for torching calories & fat burning. But if you're a slow runner & you're intensity is higher while jumping ropes, you'll burn more calories with jrope.
2. Impact - Treadmill and road running are extremely high impact on the knees, back & joints. Because we JR on our toes, it's automatically less impact on our bodies.
3. Fun Factor - There's only 1 way to run & dozens to JR. We incorporate fat burning cardio drills like JR and dozens more in our Max's Best Bootcamp workouts. Come try a session with us!
4. Environment - Weather can hamper your outdoor running & we know how bad treadmill work is. JR is more portable, so it's on rain or shine, in even a small space.
5. Time Efficient - Time is our most precious asset, so if we can reap higher fat loss in a shorter time, it's a no brainer. Jump rope is more effective at moderate to higher intensities.
6. Improves Core & Posture - You can run with bad posture, but you can skip rope with it. JR trains our body to stay more upright & is more demanding on our core.
7. Makes You Smarter - Yep, studies show that because JR incorporates all the muscles in our body & left and right brain functions, it will actually make you smarter.
So to answer the debate of jump rope vs running for fat loss, JR wins! What do you think? Do you love running or JR?
If you want to lose weight, burn fat & have fun doing it...let us create a simple effective fitness plan that's perfect for you. Contact us now, to get your results started today!
Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day,
~ Max & Team MBB